Saturday, October 8, 2011

Under Pressure

Hey guys..

Its Saturday and I feel like what? Saturday?! Seriously?!?!
Time sure flies and it really scared me to death.
I'm goin to face the second monthly test in a week from now and I haven't even ready yet!
The materials still make me confuse(especially math!) and I also got tons of homeworks to be done!
OMG!!

And today, I felt extremely depressed bout my social life
My friend whos also my team mate mad at me, everybody seems to forget about my birthday next week, and it makes me feel extremely sad
I felt alone today, and it makes me wanna crying out loud
I'm turning 16, but why the situation seems to be very depressing?

Again, I'm wishin nothin but the best for myself

"I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all" - Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen)

Cheers,
Lily;(

No comments:

Post a Comment