Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Just Somebody that I Used to Know

Yo guys! what's up
hahha
well, sorry for the extremely late update, quite busy preparing myself to face this final exams:s

so.. lately has been kinda good for me. wrapped up the drama project for indonesian literature class which to be honest was so much fun! well, thou the final was not that kind of awesome, but at least we did it excellent
and also, i took a academic counseling session at my school around 2 weeks ago. the thing is that im not a 100% sure with the health science major and still im not so confidence that i can enroll in UGM in Jogjakarta, and after i took this test, the counsellor told me that it's actually possible for me to enter UGM, then she told me abt being more confident, keep optimist and so on
and honestly, this session is kind of effective.. hhaha

another thing that also happens recently is that im kinda in love with a Korean boy band, Bigbang especially with T.O.P!! i just really in love with his eyes and also his hair
here's some pictures, enjoy!:)








No comments:

Post a Comment