Friday, February 1, 2013

Mind, Body, and Soul

Hello

FYI , sorry for the late post. It's just that I'm being too busy lately, way too busy till I feel like my bones are cracking inside, ripping slowly from my limbs by themselves. Maybe that one is a really bad metaphor , but that's the fact

Well, studying zillionth subjects everyday.. Not to mention all the review from last semester. The national examination date has been set to 15th April - 18th April, which means I have 3months to prepare myself since the exam will be vary up to 20 versions of paper! --"

Lately, the love is truly in the air btw. Some of new couple alerts even before the valentine's day. Honestly, I may feel a hint of jealousy. But, maybe it still isn't my time to be in a true relationship huh?
Hahhha

Gotta go now
Ttyl

Lily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment