Thursday, July 7, 2011

Another Start to Finish

The new semester is coming tomorrow..
Wew
Short of nervous actually..
*shiver*
Hahha

With this coming terms, well.. I think, I need to figure out, what's my goal for this semester..
I always figured it out, mostly, but..still I feel bit confuse now..
I don't now what path will I take..
What things that will make me passionately, desperately try to achieve later?
Rank? Or maybe good marks all over the subjects?
Well, I think so..
Maybe..
still...haven't made me enthusiastic bout competing with my fellas...
Maybe, it's just bout time to make me burnin up like I used to..
Hahha

however.. It's bit harder now..
a rumors that chinese's going to be one of our major subject, is sth that really bothers me..
Oo shit!! WTH?!?!
Honestly, that major is sth absolutely not suit me at all!!
At all!!
Oh, for god sake!!please please please.. Say it just a rumor.. Say it just sort of scrullious rumor, not a serious one..
:(

But, I won't be all knock down by this kind of problem, huh..
I'm not that weak, dude!!
Still, I'll try to fight over it!! Yeah!!!
Hahhaha :D

Cheers,
Lily:)

*PS : wish tons of goodluck for myself in this second year!*

No comments:

Post a Comment