Friday, July 15, 2011

Take OFF

hey guys...
it's friday and now i'm at Polonia International Airport!!!!
woooowww
:)
heading to Kuala Lumpur this afternoon..
hehhe

recently, i've got some troubles on the way..
start from my school life (physics and math really screwed me out!!), till my friendship life..
wew, really... i hate when there's quarrels in my friendship life,
but.. well, as matter of fact.. it's happening now..

okay, forget bout the 'little mess' thing.. now i'm quite excited coz of this short vacay!!
hooray!!!!
well tomorrow is my brother's graduation.. so wishh the best for him please...
hehhehe

so, goin to off now..
got a vacay on board.. :p
hahha

see ya!!

*PS : found this awesome quotes by the way..
"Go Confidently in the Direction of Your Dreams. Live the Life You Have Imagined" -
Henry David Thoreau


cheers,
Lily:)

No comments:

Post a Comment