Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013(?)

So I think it's hasn't to late to say Happy New Year guys! May this 2013 be more fabulous than before eh?

Few weeks ago, I spent my Christmas holiday in KL in which we headed to a little outskirts city in Malaysia, Melaka for one day. We went to A'Famosa resorts and hotels, enjoyed the Safari park and also The Cowboy Town with all their excitement and attraction. Back in KL again, we shopped like a lot just like usual and blah blah blah.
So that's how i spent my Christmas guys.

For the new year instead I celebrated it at home, watching New Year's Eve movie , KFC as dinner with my siblings, not to mention no fireworks, or trumpets blowing at all. It's kinda fun actually and totally worth to go

Last but not least, these few days.. Mostly I spent the rest of my holiday reading, watching movies, and also studying for the university entrance examination on June perhaps. The materials are like zillion loads and not to mention whole the papers I need to finish .

So, here some picture as little refreshment since I know, the whole words up there are kinda bore u down.
Enjoy!

Lily xx














No comments:

Post a Comment