Sunday, January 13, 2013

We Own the Night

Captions :
1.w/ our class leader, Leonard. Thanks for taking care all of the inauguration business. Wishing you the best luck for your university examination!
2.w/ crazy Shinta Minaj Simangunsong. :p
3.w/ the sweetest Tiffany. My 3 year desk-mate who are pretty quite outside but lots of fun inside.
4-5.w/ the duet partner. Thanks for the duet Andy JS. Great shocking opening performance! :D
6.w/ Mr. Susanto our english lecturer. One of my favorite English teacher ever!
7.w/ Ferry, my fellow SEALnet mentors.
8.w/ Unyu unyu Satria. Hihihi
9.w/ Mr Chemistry aka Hartono Wijaya, my classmate who always taught me chem every time it successfully twirling my head. Thanks for your teaching fellas. May you succeed those university entrance examination!
10. Mr Susanto and the beautiful, smart Claudya. I think mr Susanto are both one of our fave teacher aye?
11.w/ chubby "stloberry" Khendry! Love the expressions! Lols
12.w/ talented guitar player, Ricky.
13. Shinta and mr Hartono in one frame. Cool expressions I think. Hahha
14.w/ mr fashionable Edward aka Awi.
15.w/ Jana. A friend who always made my cool, peace face burst into laughter. Hihihi
16.w/ Great good man named Didi.
17. Our reception Paper which made from Two black carton papers made by the talented girl, Sylvia in one night and all by herself . Thanks for your effort Sylvia. Love that much!

































No comments:

Post a Comment